The profitability of your agency is dependent upon your ability to serve customers quickly and efficiently, but it isn’t always easy to balance the demands on your time with consumers’ expectations in today’s digital world.
That’s why BOLT X offers flexible and customizable solutions designed to shoulder the weight of back-office activities and provide you with more time to focus on growing your book of business.
Let us help you with a full range of service options:
Insurance Quote and Bind Services
Our teams will work through submissions, quotes and binds across multiple markets and multiple lines of business to get you and your customers the right coverage for the right price.
- Submit for quotes
- Follow through on underwriting and bind process
- Prepare side-by-side quote comparisons
- Provide printed quote documents to be delivered to the customer
Certificate of Insurance (COI)
Our knowledgeable and skilled back-office experts ensure fast and accurate issuance of each CIO and even process revised certificates after policy renewals.
- Process COIs per your agency forms
- Follow up with third parties to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Manage compliance and compliance reporting
- Track expiring policies and renewals
- Process and deliver revised certificates
Document Indexing and Filing
Our robust document indexing and filing service labels and indexes documents according to your agency’s naming conventions, giving you fast access with easily searched and edited documents. By letting BOLT X take on your indexing and filing, you have more time for what matters: engaging with customers.
- Segregating documents by type
- Easily searchable labeling and indexing according to your naming convention
- In-depth document summaries, proving you customer history at a glance
Insurance Renewal Exposure Summary
We’re as dedicated to your customers as you are and never want to see them experience a lapse of coverage. That’s why we help you effectively manage policy renewals to make sure your customers are always protected. We also interact with carriers on your behalf to make sure that any necessary adjustments are taken into account before the renewal process commences.
- Track and manage policies up for renewal
- Dispatch renewal reminders and summary reports
- Receive renewal requests
Our agile and knowledgeable team can improve your turn-around time on policy documents by reviewing for completeness and accuracy. In the event of an issue, we notify customers on your behalf and make the appropriate revisions, ensuring your policy documents are not only timely but accurate.
- Review customer documents and verify the information is complete
- Track policy status
- Co-ordinate with underwriters
- Generate final policy documents
- Accept and handle change requests from customers
- Issue insurance certificates
- Generate new quotes
Billing and Accounts Receivable
BOLT’s team of insurance billing experts ensure your agency has a smooth and consistent revenue stream. We handle invoice delivery and follow up with your carriers and can even record your payments in our database as an added archive.
We work with all major accounting software systems and architecture to provide you streamlined services that help you realize improved operating efficiency and stronger cash flow.
- Invoice customers
- Send reminders and follow up for timely collection of payment
- Receive and record payments
- Verify premium installment plans and match to customer requests
- Reconcile accounts receivables and reporting
- Maintain archives as requested